Welcome to Capital Credit Union. At Capital Credit Union, you are more than a number or client, you are a member, owner and decision maker. We offer our members exceptional value on products and service including fantastic value on loans and savings accounts. You can become a member if you live or work in the areas of Ballinteer, Drimnagh, Dundrum, Francis Street, Knocklyon, Sandyford, Sandymount, St Kevin’s and the surrounding areas.
How to join Capital Credit Union
Anyone living, working or studying in our ‘common bond’ is eligible to join Capital Credit Union. Becoming a member is easy. You just need to fill out an application form below and bring it to any of our branches, along with the following items:
- Proof of identity: valid passport, drivers licence
- Proof of address: utility bill, letter from a government agency, letter from a school or college – dated in the last 6 months
- Proof of PPS number: tax cert, payslip, social welfare card
- At least €10 to lodge to your account
- A letter from your employer confirming employment: only applicable for people working not but living in the ‘common bond’
Why Borrow With Us?
There are many reasons to borrow with us; here are just some:
- Great value interest rates
- Quick loan decision – usually within 24 hours
- High loan approval rating – over 98%
- Flexible repayment options
- Free loan protection insurance for eligible members
- No transaction fees or administration charges
- No penalty for early repayment of loan balance
You don’t need to build up savings to apply for a loan.
With Capital Credit Union, the amount you can borrow is based on your ability to repay, not just your savings. We consider your income and commitments when assessing a loan application.
- We are not for profit, we put people first
- We are owned and controlled by our members
- We are with you for life, every step of the way